When it comes to making the best financial choices for your future, we are definitely at a disadvantage. Although we go to school for 12, 16, 18, 20 years, we are never taught “how money really works” or how to get it work for us. And this is true even if our majors were finance, economics or business in college. The sad fact is that 75% of the population won’t be able to stop work entirely when they “retire” because they simply won’t have enough money from savings, social security and their retirement account. And this abysmal state of affairs is after going through the process on some level (Items #1-#4). Let’s see where you currently are in the process.
1. Never met with an advisor?
2. Let your company handle it for you?
3. Have an advisor who invested for you in Wall Street?
4. Rely on a family member to make investment or insurance decisions?
5. Use our research/recommendations to establish your financial foundation (safety, growth, protections, tax-free distribution); make informed decisions for you, your family & your future?
Working for the Betterment of Kids,
People & The Planet!
Financial Literacy and Planning Programs Working In Conjunction With The Non-Profit 501(c)3 Educational Organizations
Making the World a Better Place,
One PAK at a Time!